My life experiences as a Fifth Grader and At DREADED SCHOOL LUNCH!!

So lately I have to always check the monthly calendar to make sure what is for lunch! Because quite truthfully it aint all that great and me and most of the kids just talk, take a few bites and throw it in the trash!! Because by far recess is much more important these days. Make a better school lunch and maybe we might enjoy lunch time!

Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Yeah pizza day! : ( NOT


Yeah, We had pizza for lunch today :) NOT!! oooohhh every Wednesday is pizza day. Did you know that my pizza was Greasy and cold!! Surprise, Surprise. When I bit into it, all the cheese, toppings everything ripped off the top. Oh Great! it makes it real appealing to eat now doesn't it. I could have had a Turkey Sandwich instead but I don't dare to try it. My teacher always complains about our school lunch, Quote," School pizza is just so greasy, that's why I bring a home lunch". She sometimes puts a paper towel on top to show us how much bad grease is in it. Alot of my class brought home lunches today, Maybe I should start doing more of that. So many people took one bite and threw it in the garbage and left. Well can't wait to see what tomorrow brings!!

No comments:

Post a Comment